Hiya, welcome to my The Income Formula review.
The Income Formula bonus and OTO / upsell information will be looked at within this blog post, as well as the strategy used to make money online.
This is an affiliate launch on the WarriorPlus platform, and as a result lots of people will be promoting this right now via email broadcasts and YouTube videos.
You probably have received several emails about it?
So I hope my thoughts on this new launch will be of help to you as you do your research.
I work from home as a full-time affiliate marketer, which is very cool!
And if you want to discover what my current no.1 recommend system to plug-in to right now is then be sure to take a look at the page below.
So before we get started, >>> Go Here For My #1 Legit Online Money Making System For 2019 and 2020
The Income Formula Review
Right, let’s make a start.
As part of my The Income Formula review I can reveal that this system teaches a money making strategy that is essentially “launch jacking in reverse”.
Launch jacking is where you publish videos and blog posts for brand new product launches on WarriorPlus or other affiliate platforms.
They aim is to do a review and to provide your affiliate link that visitors can use to buy the product.
Marketers often uses bonus pages to try and entice people to buy via their link in order to get additional resources for free on top of the main product they just purchased.
The Income Formula does this in reverse, and even provides “done for you” review videos, bonus pages, and email swipes to use to promote affiliate offers with.
And members who get this system to not even need to appear on video themselves as “talking head” review videos are already provided by professional spokespeople.
The Income Formula Upsell and OTO Offers
The Income Formula OTO and Upsell offers are as follows:
- The Income Formula Upsell #1: 10X Your Business ($37) – With the front-end product you get 2 x done-for-you campaigns, and with this OTO you get 10 more. This comes complete with review videos, bonus pages, and bonus products to giveaway to entice people to make a purchase via your link. There is also additional training on how to identify high converting products to promote on JVZoo and other platforms.
- Upsell #2 ($9.95/Month): No Pitch Newsletter. This is a subscription to an email newsletter with up to date tips and tactics that can be applied to your online lifestyle business.
- Income Formula OTO #3: License Rights ($67) – This will enable you to promote this very same product that you just purchased as an affiliate, and for 100% commissions.
- Upsell #4: 6 Figure Coaching ($247) – You get to learn how the vendor built his business on WarriorPlus in such a way that enabled him to become one of their top affiliates and product creators. This OTO includes 4 webinar training sessions, along with 3 months direct access via email for any questions and consulting questions.
The Income Formula Bonus Offers
As part of my The Income Formula review we will see what bonus offers you get with the purchase.
- Social Media Mastery – Training on how to master social media for more traffic and online sales.
- How To Create Bonuses – This training shows that how even beginners can apply a few simple techniques to create their own bonuses of high perceived value, even if you do not have much knowledge on the subject of your chosen product launch.
- Done For You Bonus Page – Instead of buying expensive bonus page creator software, you can use their 100% free option for creating your own professional bonus pages for promoting affiliate offers.
- Video Creation Mastery
- Traffic Multiplier – This The Income Formula Bonus gives you training on a number of proven ways to generate free traffic to your website.
- Lead Generation For Beginners – How to drive more traffic, build your email list, and successfullyHo monetize that list by promoting offers.
- How To Create Emails That Sell
Each of these bonus offers has an estimated value of $297 according to the vendor, and thus the Income Formula bonus package is supposed to be worth $2,179.
I am skeptical about that!
But it does look like a nice bit of additional training for a more all rounded affiliate marketing education to work alongside the main front-end product.
The Income Formula Review Summary – Give It A Go?
The Income Formula is a tactic that is basically launch jacking, but in reverse.
You are provided with pre-made review videos, bonus pages, and bonus products to use for your own affiliate promotions.
And there is training on how to get traffic to these resources in order to get those affiliate conversions coming in.
For those that have tried launched jacking in the past and have been frustrated with how much competition there is with that method, then doing the process almost in reverse should make a refreshing change for something new to try.
The is an extensive range of OTO upsell offers in the Income Formula sales funnel. This provides more done-for-you bonus page resources, and more advanced coaching sessions for those serious about their business.
The Income Formula bonuses offered via the vendor on the main sales page sounded a bit generic and not sure they would have those high estimated retail values. Having said that, the front-end product looks a good deal even without those bonus items which are just to add an extra bit of spice to the offering.
Anyway, thanks for reading my quick thoughts on The Income Formula!
I work from home as a full-time internet marketing (really cool!) and have been doing this for 8 years.
If you want to discover my current top recommended system to plug-in to right now for generating an income on the internet, then be sure to check out the page below.
So before you leave, >>> Go Here For My #1 Legit Online Money-Getting System For 2019 and 2020!