Keynesis Lockngo is an effective application in securing hard drive data by encrypting and hiding all existing files. This is quite specialized software today used for many types of hard drives and is an effective support for the work of Internet users.
Keynesis Lockngo, the data on your hard drive is encrypted at lightning speed, and then it makes the data files invisible. Security is impenetrable because once the data is locked, users cannot perform any operations with the data. Thus also preventing any illegal access.
Keynesis Lockngo uses state-of-the-art AES encryption and protects disk data with a user-selected secure password that only genuine users can access.
The software can support encrypting files with a fairly large size, including many types of files such as texts, images, music files … with very simple operations without requiring users to install other compatible software.
The software supports encrypting and hiding the data in FAT16 and FAT32 formats and hard drives such as USB flash drives, USB pens, portable hard drives, removable drives, USB 1.0 and 2.0 drives, memory cards, PCMCIA storage cards …
Keynesis Lockngo has a compact and very easy to use interface, available in versions for both Windows and Mac.
Key features of Keynesis Lockngo software:
– Encrypt all data on the hard drive
– Hide encrypted data
– Prevent unauthorized data access
– Use modern 256bit AES encryption algorithm
– Protect data with secure passwords
– Support encrypting large files, of many different genres
– Support FAT16 and FAT32 formats and hard drives such as USB flash drives, USB pens, portable hard drives, removable drives, USB 1.0 and 2.0 drives, memory cards, PCMCIA storage cards …
– Simple and easy to use interface, supports both Windows and Mac